Friday, October 11, 2013

Last Couple Weeks

I thought I would give you a peek into the last couple weeks of my life. The first week I will showcase is Week zero at UCLA, which will have more photo-representation since I was on of the selected photographers that week.

Friday: day after the Artwalk
Our leadership meeting before the school year, also I have no idea why it looks like I have to pee.
Saturday: Moving into my place
Used my friends muscles and cars, and we got the job done in two trips!



Sunday:Visited my roomies church
This guy was awesome!


Monday: Activities Fair
We handed out flyers, shirts and draw string bags to hundreds of students.




Tuesday: Handing out 940+ snow cones and playing games for prizes to welcome students back




Wednesday: Carnival- inflatables, dunk tank, musicians and performances.





Thursday: Coffee Giveaway

We added a third location this year and I was designated the leader of this location. 

I had to wear my coffee cup ring for the coffee giveaway. Its all in the details.


Friday: Skyzone and hangout




Saturday: Cooking and Galleries with Joyce, my Chinese teacher (laoshi)


We are missing our gallery buddy, Joao! 



Sunday: Church and UC Hope meeting

Monday: Prayer Meeting

Tuesday: Book table and first Element service

etc. etc.

No comments: