Monday, October 7, 2013

Finally!

What am I doing? Well, since you asked... I am currently surfing the web. From my desktop computer. In my internet-filled home. Yes, you read correctly. I am now connected to the web baby! No more running all over town just for the purpose of sending a file!! I am too too blessed! We are going halfsies with our super cool French neighbors. And it is ultra high speed internet by the way. So I am pretty stoked. Also, while on the subject of cool neighbors, I just had dinner at a different neighbor's house. Needless to say, I am settling in quite well here.

Now that I have internet, I am going to take advantage of it and get a lot of work done, so I am not so swamped tomorrow. I just wanted to let my beloved readers know that I am now conveniently connected and should be able to get back into the swing of things shortly.

xoxo
r

No comments: