Friday, August 2, 2013

To Tide You Over

I found out that I didn't pack my camera cord and therefore cannot blog any of my pictures. So I am stuck with phone pictures and videos until I figure something out. It kind of works out because my phone died while I was out at the Crossroads Art District and I started using my sister's phone and accidentally posted the videos on her Instagram instead of my own and now I can't repost them onto my own. Its a mess so needless to say, I'm happy I can load them here, not sure if the quality will be the same or not. Aaand it is good practice if I ever choose to vlog (that's video-blog for those of you not in the know) since I've never posted a video on here before. 

So until I get my camera pictures up I will just leave you with these videos. The guy in the white shirt looks like a cross between Lenny Kravitz and Muhammad Ali #beautiful. And the last video I got a little kid who jumped in when they were rapping and flowing #adorable. 







xoxo
r

No comments: