Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas Loot

I made out like a bandit this Christmas. I know this is a little delayed since its way past Christmas and all, but I'm just too excited to skip over it. I just wanted to share some of the great loot I came out with. I want to start off by saying that Christmas is more about spending time with loved ones than it is the presents. That being said, I got some awesome stuff from some awesome people.  I have some wonderful family and friends and I just have to say it. There, said it. I am terribly grateful and cannot say thank you enough for all that I got. You can see why...

From the top: 2 of the cutest Vietnamese coffee filters you will ever see.  Spices from Penzey's Spices that came with a cookbook to boot. High-top wedge heels, say what you will but I surprisingly like this fad. Vintage Kansas dish towel that I plan on framing. Dalmatian printed scarf, that I have already put through the wringer. 

From the left: Necklace that was handcrafted from Vivian's friend. Ankle boots that are tres comfortable. An alligator ring my momma got me. An awesome Sak purse.

This is just a portion of my gifts, I'm not even including my cute sweater, my blanket, pajama pants, my mug, my matching bowl and trays, my blazer, the I Love Lucy cards, my Christmas dish towel, my owl sculpture, the chop sticks, my movie, coffee, body wash, cards, ornaments, my car, the list goes on. There is just too much to include in picture form. And just because I may not have mentioned it or pictured it doesn't mean I don't value it. I am just saying I am blessed.

In short, thank you all who gave or didn't give me gifts this Christmas. I don't deserve your generosity and I am so blessed to have you in my life gifts or no gifts.


No comments: