Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bless-ed Part Deux

I know, I know, I know, I already did a "I'm truly blessed" post, but I can't keep in my thankfulness on this one. I have too many amazing people in my life and I must express my gratitude. I'm not going to get into all the glorious details but my wonderful friends, peers, mentors, brothas, and sistas demonstrated their love and support of me in a tangible way tonight. Words are not enough and cannot express how humbled and grateful I am.

I have been praying and fasting for a break through in a specific area of my life and at times I felt an overwhelming peace and at other times I will be honest I didn't know how G-d was going to come through. Tonight my fellow Chi Alphans came through for me and was my answer to prayer.

I know all of this may seem very vague, just know I am thankful for the people G-d has put in my life.



I find this picture fitting because there is Chinese proverb that talks about there being an invisible red thread that attaches you to every person you are destined to me. I was destined to meet all to whom I've met, and I am blessed. 

PS I really want to make this wall hanging!

No comments: