Friday, September 7, 2012

My (Eventful/Productive) Week

Monday:
I hermitted myself so that I could finish designs for a Chi Alpha event coming up soon. I only allowed myself one outing, which was picking up my ceramic piece from the shop. I knocked out a lot, I will probably share some of those designs with you later.



Tuesday:
I attended a vision-casting meeting for this upcoming year for Chi Alpha and am needless to say, rather pumped! Bring it on! Later that night the Farrems and I went to my college-friend, Becky's viewing party (Becky was one of the 3 remaining contestants on Gordon Ramsay's Masterchef show) to see if she would make it on to the final round.

Wednesday:
I hermitted myself again in order to work on more designs and only allowed myself one outing which was going to eat dinner with my summer Chinese tutor, Eric. When I got home I was really craving something sweet so the roomies and I went out for cupcakes. Such a great idea.

Thursday:
I worked on more design work and read through several books as I am trying to determine which book I want to use for my small group this year.

So far the choices I'm looking at are:
Conformed to His Image by Kenneth Boa
Pursuit of God by AW Tozer
Knowledge of the Holy by AW Tozer
The book of Matthew by G-d
Crazy Love by Francis Chan

(Last year we did lessons from Mudhouse Sabbath by Lauren Winner and Organic God by Margaret Feinberg)

I just snapped this so that this post wouldn't be pictureless haha


Then later that I night I went to dinner with the Fitz before we swung over to the Bev Center where they had their annual Fashion Night Out where they have runways, exclusive product launches, and all sorts of fun stuff.



I took this picture and the previous one with my computer see what my Fashion Night Out outfit looked like all together. (That's why it is so bleached out)
Friday- Also Known As Today
I had a morning of reflection while reading more of Rees Howells Intercessor by Norman Grubb. I made mint tea and mixed it with some pureed watermelon we had left over from last week. I am about to work on some holiday signage for Outlook Creative and finish up my newsletter. Later tonight I think that some of us will be getting together to hang out.



Tomorrow-
I hope to visit Hallems-joon

The Day After That-
Church

No comments: