Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lions, Tigers, and Bears oh my!


Guess where I went last week! Yes, yes, I know I said last week...I've had a lot of work to do, please stop looking at me with such judgmental glances.

Jen and I decided to take advantage of the nice hot weather and the summer and took Kaiya to the zoo. Normally I find the zoo to be sad, seeing animals in such a small area and all. Though taking Kaiya to the zoo and doing all the fun little things was great. We did the Merry-Go-Round, the collectible penny machine, the photobooth, icees, etc.

Anywho, I took a lot of pictures, but I'm sure you know what a zoo looks like, so here are just a few.




Surprisingly or maybe not so surprisingly the flamingos were super smelly!

Did I mention that it was a hot day? Well, it was really hot, so hot that they had misting fans set up. They seem kind of gross to me, I don't really know why, but it was so worth it.

Hands down the cutest animal at the zoo.




Note that she is wearing her cute little zebra romper to go to the zoo.

By the end of the day we were ready to go home, but it was sure fun while it lasted.

PS. On a different note, I have been carrying bowls of water from the kitchen to the front of my house to water our plants. That was until The Farrems came to the rescue! n___n


PPS. Today while chewing bubble tape gum with Kaiya, half of my back left molar broke off of my tooth. O_O  Terrifying and equally disgusting. I now need a dentist. -___-

No comments: