Thursday, August 16, 2012

Chambray

Today was all business and not too much play, I went computer window shopping and promoting our new biz with my sis-in-law and we had a short lunch break with my momma. It was just an easy going low-key kind of day. I didn't really take any pictures and was wondering what I would talk about on here tonight.

I was going to talk about my inner struggle with wanting a chambray shirt but also fearing that I would look like I was wearing a denim suit. So I started looking online to see how I could style the shirt and find a final solution to my inner turmoil. This is what I found and actually like:




I definitely think the trick is to match it up with different colored pants or a different shade of denim. I particularly like the grayish one (though mine is more blue).


Then I went to Target and actually found a chambray shirt AND it was on sale. So my mom bought me one as a late birthday gift and now I can't wait to try it with all sorts of combinations. I'm also getting excited for the cooler weather when I can layer up and wear it under sweaters and things. 




*(Do not fear, I will not change to writing many posts like these, this sort of post feels a little too shallow for my liking but on occasion I think they are fine. It's just that today was more low key and I didn't have my camera with me for most the day.)

No comments: