Sunday, August 19, 2012

Adventchems with the Farrems

Today started off with donuts and church. It was a great start and laid the foundation for a nice restful day.

I haven't done a cooking blog post for a while. Mainly because I haven't had time to really cook anything lately. But today broke the streak. Farrems and I decided to make a late lunch/ early dinner and we ate it on the roof because the weather was so nice. We bought half the ingredients from the 99cent Only store and Fresh and Easy...we were trying to be as frugal as possible.

It tasted wonderful, if I do say so myself.


Later we decided later to walk to the Saffron Rose Ice Cream Shop for a dessert, where I ordered my green tea ice cream. On the way, I decided to take pictures of our journey.


Tomorrow I take off for Arizona...and I am still on Midwest time. I am fighting off sleep again. So I will talk to you later my loves.


No comments: