Saturday, April 16, 2011

The process of solidification

I have yet to write about my visit to Kansas City last weekend because I am still trying to collect myself from the overwhelming cuteness I witnessed. I mean this in the least condescending way, but my family is adorable. From the obvious like my newborn niece, Remy or my Gpa who I found sitting in the other room giggling to himself to the less obvious like my dad who offered to go to Forever 21 with my sister and I (but only lasted 5 minutes before he bailed and went to Sports Nuts) or my mom who was ecstatic about introducing me to a new Sheridan's flavor. That is just the tip of the iceberg! I could easily carry on for a great deal of time covering instances of cuteness. Though I will spare you of such stories because I fear you won't be as "tickled" (for lack of a better word) than I was.

Though here are some visual aides to the adorableness in case you don't believe me.

Exhibit A: Remy smiling in her sleep.



Exhibit B: Dimples.



Exhibit C: Gpa talking with a friend at his birthday party while wearing the birthday sash his buddiies brought him.



Case closed, adorable.

2 comments:

hmm said...

I am commenting! I love grandpas and babies, they are really the cutest :).

jori said...

I checked this blog earlier today and am only now capable of typing, due to a grandpa in a birthday sash.
I was only just recovering from the birthday cards story and the sash photo undid any re-solidification progress I'd made.