Saturday, November 27, 2010

Epic Turkey Rap

I hope you all had a wonderful Turkey Day, I sure did. Though I did not spend it with family I did spend it with many many international students and close friends. (I'd tell you more about it but that is for my other blog, sorry.) Also I was skyped in and found out that I will be having a niece! Yay! Also I hope you froze your booty off waiting in lines outside of stores...not so much for the sales but for the experience. I did. Target at 4am with Jessica, Sara, Marla, Amir and Curtis. I bought DVDs.

New things from these past few weeks.
1. I changed my headlight. ( I was going to do it all by myself with the aide of youtube.com and my car manual but they only had videos of Toyotas and Hondas. Which are somewhat different than my Saab. So I employed the help of Curtis to walk me through the steps.) Though I did buy the light by myself.



2. Jessica and I roasted more pumpkin seeds yesterday and I tried a new "barbecue" flavored one that doesn't taste like barbecue but its okay because pumpkin seeds are pretty forgiving.



3. I am finally reading this book, I've had it for a year and have been waiting for the perfect time to read it. I am loving it so far.



Oh and hopefully the tenants in the guest house will be moved out sometime in the next week or so which means I will be moving soon. Yesss!

No comments: