Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall weather has officially arrived. I am completely iced over right now. Socks-check, workout pants-check, sweatshirt over other shirt-check, blankets-check check! Now all I need is a space heater. What a difference from last week. Today I have been going nonstop. I have been on campus and around campus since noon and I just got back. Before noon I was rushing around trying to get things done before I would be on campus all day. I am ready to go into my coma though before I do fall asleep I thought I would go over my fall playlist (basically music I have been frequently listening to lately. I just saw someone else do this and then it got me thinking of my own).


Awake My Soul- Mumford and Sons
Uprising- Muse
The Cave- Mumford and Sons
Bulletproof- La Roux
Hometown Glory- Adele
Kids-MGMT
Serpent Charmer- Iron & Wine
No Rain- Blind Melon
L.E.S. Artistes- Santogold
Hate on Me-Cast of Glee
Why do you let me stay here?-She & Him
Tiger Mountain Peasant Song- First Aid Kit
Heirloom-Sufjan Stevens

Okay I really am falling asleep. Sorry this is a boring post, I just have no energy to put anything else up.

2 comments:

ruthiepooh said...

Rachelle! I miss you so so so so so much! So I saw your fall playlist, which sounds very good, and strangely I've been listening to those same artists too...even distance can't separate our common love for good music:)

One more thing and this may sound ignorant but I'm going to ask you anyways. Is it cold in LA?

Rachelle Hamilton said...

First off, I miss you so so so so so much! I wish I could transplant you here and then we could listen to our awesome music together!

Secondly, the weather situation has been quite weird since I have been here. It is supposedly warm year round like 75 degrees and it never rains. Though since I have been here it has gotten up to 108 degrees and as low as the 40's or so and yesterday it rained heavily. It has been sort of cold these past few days though today seems a bit warmer.