Thursday, August 12, 2010

To Cut or Not To Cut

I dropped my computer off at Microcenter today because it has another crack in it for no apparent reason. Since they were supposed to fix this problem last month, they are fixing it for free as they did the first time since it was under warranty. Basically that means that I am on a different computer than usual. The keys are just enough off from what I am used to that I can't seem to write a single word without some typo. I would probably be better off typing on my own computer with mittens on while under the influence of a strong cough medicine. f';lxdfjhlksdfjgl;kjdsl;kjdfgj

Anyways, when coming home from work yesterday I was surprised to find my mom had bought me some kitchen gadgets for my birthday. They are the basics like whisks, a cutting board, an apple cutter, measuring cups, a blender, knives, bamboo spoons nothing too fancy but amazing none the less. Having my gadgets plus taking the initiative to take my computer in, dropping off mail at the post office and stopping at the bank today makes me feel like a full fledged adult. I think I should start filling out forms or something like that and start using words like "mortgage" and "the kids" and throw in an occasional Nasdaq reference. Also for whatever reason I imagine myself with a bubble pipe in my personal library while wearing a burgundy robe. Don't judge me.

On a different note, I am contemplating having my hair cut. My mom offered to pay for it and swears by this one hairdresser she met today. I have been trying to grow my hair out again and have just been getting used to putting it in a ponytail. Though the thought of having an actual style to my hair and having a change is very appealing. Another con to having my hair cut though is that I would probably have to dry it and style it every day which isn't exactly my cup of tea. I don't know.

I think if I did get it cut short these are styles I am looking at. (I would probably style mine differently than Kirsten Dunst and Drew Barrymore styled their hair though.) Your thoughts would be appreciated.






If I just had layers put in, this is what I am thinking.






The problem with using these pictures as references is that I don't look like Sienna Miller, Cameron Diaz, Drew Berrymore or Kirsten Dunst. hmph whatev.

1 comment:

Ana Banana said...

So, it might just be me but i am likin the cameron diaz hair. On you of course! :) I sat her for like 15 minutes (not creepy or anything) and pictured your face under each hair style. :P
BTW, after a while it got really weird, cause your face started to morph with cameron diaz's face. It was like Kiara meets Kovu in the second lion king at the scene when their faces are together. lol :P