Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Progress Report

This is a progress report of sorts... nothing witty, deep or thought provoking.


Changed pictures of myself, I really didn't like the previous one, but I had my nose pierced this past week. I was actually very brave and didn't feel like I would pass out until much later.

I used the rest of my gift card and saw Alice in Wonderland in 3D... in the second row from the front (which just gave me a headache, being that close with things come out around me). I liked the movie but I loved Alice's dresses while she was in Wonderland.


I have been cooking up a storm the past few days. Chalupa Roast (we want to revise the name of that one, so any suggestions would be great) with my mom. Marinated Asparagus, Pepper Steak and Lemon Curd Tarts with Gma.







In addition to having holes put in my face, watching movies and cooking, I also painted a mural in my friends' nursery when they were off to work. One of them was in on the surprise.




I cleaned up my mess afterwards, don't worry.

I am progressing on the cook book. I think I know how I am going to assemble them now too. I have a total of 11 recipes currently documented. I have also decided it is ok to share recipes with you on here and I would share one of the above but am too tired to really think about it now.

1 comment:

jori said...

There is something about the first asparagus picture that I really, really love.
Also I think, but am not sure, that the picture you put up of Alice is my favorite of her dresses from the movie... But I can't remember.