Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Drumroll Please...

Ladies and Gentlemen, break out your denim broom skirts and your tambourines, it is time to partay! I have finally finished reading the book Roaring Lambs! It isn't a long book nor a difficult read but I had become somewhat disinterested in it half way through and it didn't help that the author would repeat himself several times. So a book that should have only taken me a couple days to finish has taken me weeks. Weeks people! This is both embarrassing and pathetic to admit, but at least I have finished it. It wasn't all that bad really, it is just difficult to revitalize interest or excitement about something halfway through it.

Now I think I am going to read Catcher in the Rye. Then maybe The World Without Us, or Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, Zeitoun, or maybe Where Men Win Glory. I have a stack of books that I received for Christmas or that I bought with Christmas gift cards.

Okay, that's it for now. I just couldn't contain my excitement. Oh and I plan on putting the recipe for the Custard Pie on the last post.

1 comment:

Jori said...

Congratulations.
I fully understand, and support, a tambourine/broomstick skirt celebration and hope that it includes either Kumi Ori or that more upbeat one that follows it.