Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thankful:2

Thankful post 2... I will double up on random days so I can catch up but mix it up a bit. And I would like to state that my thankful posts are not in any particular order, so don't think I am playing favorites or anything.

I am so very thankful for my grandparents. Not only do I have 4 sets of grandparents but all of them are so stellar and have been amazing examples to me in my life. I have 2 sets of step-grandparents, 2 sets of biological grandparents (one of which I didn't meet till later in life, but I still want to include them in my list of thankfulness, because without them I wouldn't exist) and my mother's adoptive parents.

All of my grandparents enriched my life so much and I can't imagine not having them in my life.

I don't have pictures of all my gparents so I wasn't planning on putting anyone's pictures up, but today is my Gma and Gpa Hamilton's 59th Anniversary so I want to do a little extra shout out to them today!




I hope your day goes swimmingly!

xoxo,
r

No comments: