Sunday, September 1, 2013

Unpacking

Since my SD card reader went MIA and I was spending my last days in Kansas visiting family and friends, I fell way behind on my posting. So sorry, my faithful readers.

I flew back to LA yesterday and have almost completely unpacked, that includes unpacking the photos from my cameras. Yes, I just said cameras...with an 's'. I am now the proud owner of a Nikon D3100. The most exciting aspect of my new camera, is its video capabilities.

Here are some unpacked photos from my Pentax...
The Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera exhibition at Nelson Atkins Museum of Art:












Pooch Plunge at Youngs Pool, that Autty worked at:



It was too cute, Hank would try and bring back every tennis ball he swam by.

Autty told me her main job was to keep the humans out of the water because there was no chlorine in the pool, and she had to keep her eye out for a chubby white English bulldog who didn't know how to swim. 






In lieu of missing out on SantaCaliGon Days Festival, we stopped by the Vaile Mansion:

I still have yet to take a tour of the mansion. 




My first pictures taken with my Nikon D3100

No one was home to be my test subject, so I made SARS my first subject.


She's so fluffy!



I took this photo this morning...

I wouldn't mind painting this scene.





















Until later...
xoxo
r

No comments: