Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Life:Packed Up

I have come to the conclusion that I must be some sort of a genie or maybe a magician. What other explanation is there to my clown-car house? Though I have been packing for what seems like forever more things continue to turn up. Its like a never ceasing stream of objects. One would think I should be on the show, "Hoarding Alive." Needless to say I am elbows deep in boxes, bags and Goodwill piles.

I had hopes that I would move in last week, though as it turns out the bathroom wasn't finished being renovated, so alas I must wait. In addition to move-in limbo I have been preparing for a new school year and all the first week activities. I have been working on a 9 foot entrance to a carnival which will also act as a photo-op area. My biz, Outlook Creative has also picked up speed and I have been working on more info graphics, wedding invites, and banners just to mention a few. I refurbished a chair for the first time ever (which I will share later, when I have a good 'after' picture.) I participated in a night of 'creative' worship, where I painted a picture, which was a first for me.

I also went to the ArtWalk in DTLA. Since my technologically gifted friend showed me the errors of my ways, I can now load some of my pictures from my beautiful camera using my SD card reader. So until I can unpack my life (literally and metaphorically) I will leave you with this.

xoxo
r

An ice cream shop where you work to churn your own ice cream.

The Last Bookstore of LA

Spoken word. 

Book sculptures.





Low light, no tripod, no flash...look at that detail. I love my new camera!

No comments: