Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Photoshoot Phun!

During the Chi Alpha Christmas party we threw for our students we tried something new and put together a little photoshoot/photobooth area. We transformed the garage door into a studio area with streamers as our backdrop, my photography lights, props, and a mini printer to boot.

From left to right: Wei. me and Eric, my summer Chinese teacher. n__n
















We have done photoshoot areas before for our Thanksgiving celebrations but we have never done this at our Christmas parties and we have never printed them out, we usually just post them on our website. We printed 4 to a sheet and each sheet was 4x6 so we all got cute little mini pictures as souvenirs. 

I thought I would include some of my faves of the night. Though there are a zillion more on our website


All I have to say is that I love my friends. They are too too funny. I have another Christmas party tomorrow night and then I have a couple days of work and then I will be off to Kansas. 

On a different note: I. have. been. so. sick. This entire weekend has been a blur of cold medicine,  tissues, long groggy naps and intermittent work. 

Proof:

Since the tissue is crumpled I found it necessary to state it is unused. It is merely to be on-hand in case of an emergency. There were a couple false alarms where I grabbed prematurely and that is why its crumpled. Don't judge.

Well I have a busy day ahead of me, I am going to try and get some sleep in. Especially since I am on the road to good health. 

Ps. They didn't extract my silly tooth yet. They think they can save it, but that will have to be after my trip back home. 




No comments: