Friday, August 3, 2012

Loot

I do realize my shoes don't exactly go with the outfit but they are the only heels I packed for Kansas.
I saw the dress on the left in a magazine a couple weeks ago. While I was in H&M with a friend the other day I saw this dress that had a similar shape but had pleather detailing instead of the entire dress being leather. I was in love. Though to my chagrin I found that the dress was not the right size and it was the only one of its kind. They had a couple dresses with the same shape but none of them had the pleather and they all had some obnoxious pattern on them. I walked away sad. I even ventured to other locations and they looked at me like I was crazy, they had never seen the dress before.

Yesterday when I was leaving for Kansas City my dear friend, Fitz pulled a box out of a bag and behold it was an early birthday present for your's truly! Inside laid the exact dress I had my eyes set on and it was my size! And a long fancy shmancy necklace to boot! 

Just the other day my friend Farrems gave me these presents: 


In addition to taking me to a Saffron Rose Ice Cream where we had the most delicious White Rose ice cream. n___n

I am a blessed woman to have such amazing friends in my life (gifts or no gifts they are great)!

Now I have to come up with some cool events to try out my new loot!

PS I am hoping that sometime this year I might be able to create a website for my design biz I've been developing. I would like to have a blog section, portfolio section, link to facebook and the like. I like how I have seen several other's do it and I think it would be cool to do something like that. Not sure if it will ever come about but who knows.

PPS I have an idea that I would like to do 26 things on my 26th birthday, also who knows if this will come about but I think I should do something like this while its still a practical number.





No comments: