Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Arizona #2

Last night when we got it in it was pitch black darkness and we weren't really able to see what the layout was around us. So it was quite the shock this morning when I opened the front door to this scene.


Today was hot. When I say hot I mean really hot. As in I needed to do several coats of sunblock, I was branded by the seat belt in the car when I got in, it looked like I was in a wet-tee-shirt-contest-gone-wrong and I could have wrung out my tee shirt by the end of the afternoon.

You can't really tell but we are melting in this picture. haha

Due to the extreme heat they planned our ultimate frisbee game for the evening, after the sun goes down. It just so happened that there was also a wonderful thunderstorm that accompanied the night. It cooled everything down and created mini lakes everywhere.


I didn't play frisbee, I just cheered from the sidelines, chatted it up with some of my new friends and played with Faith, the director's daughter. 

Well I have a big day ahead of me, I better focus on going to bed now.

No comments: