Monday, April 27, 2009

It has been a while

There have been several times where I wanted to write something up here though I either didn't have enough time or I thought I had too much to say and it was overwhelming to think about organizing my thoughts. Though something substantial happened to me today. I bought a Macbook. The reasons are kind of strange... the other day I had a dream I was in my room and I turned on my old, broken beyond repair, ibook. To my amazement the computer turned on without trouble and was completely fine. So when I woke up I ran to my closet and dug up my old computer to see if by some stroke of luck my dream was some sort of sign. To my chagrin this was not the case. My computer made all the sounds and indications of being okay but the screen remained black.

I haven't had a working computer for about a year and a half now. When it broke for the last and final time I was rather calm about it and numb about it. I was fine all up until the dream I had a couple days ago. So last night I told my mom about my dream, the broken computer and my new found sadness over the situation. This afternoon she stopped by my room and showed me a glorious deal (it turns out it is cheaper than all the deals on eBay and this one is actually new) in a Microcenter catalog and offered to help me pay for the Macbook. I now write this post on a sleek white Macbook. I truly believe good things come to those who wait.

In closing this post I will leave you with some photographs I shot of Ruth the other day.




href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgOfyR5IzzntpT4AvSnx6VWVpd04ynKSUAcaf-cnpWs8x0R481-nIkjmR4Wd-dA33oTvXEI5X-t8aWCEQJkcTE-OQN8-uJpJ10Hw2H4Tp-CPQ6OHX5Q_kJn_j8jRJdNTArnicYC3m_YoFQ/s1600-h/ruthie9.jpg">


No comments: