Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Apologies

Dear Eager Readers,
I have been very busy and preoccupied with my birthday party, planning a concert, planning a missions trip to inner city Chicago, promoting the one big party and a following retreat. I am sorry I have left you all, my many many readers hanging. Though this post is not very informative, hopefully this will hold you over for a later post.
Sincerely,
rachelle


Dear Beloved Photography,
I regret and am terribly sorry for neglecting you for so long. I have been temporarily distracted with work, friends, family and snapshots. Yes, snapshots have taken over what once was an art rather than a hobby. I have NOT entirely replaced you though I have not given you the attention nor the respect that you deserve. I am trying and plan on changing this very soon.
Love,
rachelle


Dear Michael Phelps,
I am terribly sorry for telling everyone that you are going to be my future husband. I realize I should have consulted you before announcing our wedding. I am sorry I must seem like a creeper since I never have met you. I wish you the best.
Genuninely,
rachelle


a picture I took of Hannah yesterday.


currently reading: What is the What

Word of the Day: dubious

No comments: