Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Holiday Card Sale

This year I decided to make several different Holiday Photo Card Templates and thought I would sell them to my friends and family in order to save them money (since they are usually rather expensive) and also make extra money for myself. So for $5 I will custom make your Christmas Card using one of the templates I have created here. If you are interested, please email me (hamiltonrachelle@gmail.com) and tell me which Design name you wish to use, what verbiage you want included and attach whatever photos you want on there. I will then send you the digital file and you can get them printed wherever you want. (My business Outlook Creative, LLC would be a great printing choice for you.)

Design: 'Merica

Design: Green Ribbon

Design: Gold Chevron

Design: Green Chevron 
Design: Christmas in India

Design: Red Hollyx4

Design: Noel 
Desgin: Diagonal
 
Design: Handkerchief 
Design: Gold Star

Design: Blue Snowflake 
Design: RedWood


Ps I'm thankful for the internet.

No comments: