Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year's Worth of Eye Candy bahaha (Warning: features several pictures of me)

I sometimes use my Photobooth on my Mac as a mirror and other times I just use it because I don't have my camera handy. Regardless there are a lot of pictures of me and my family on my computer. I thought I would take a look over all the pictures taken in 2010 and thought it was neat that I inadvertently documented the events of my life in picture form. So I thought I would share with you a general jist of my year.


2010 New Year


Dressed up for KC Repertory Theatre


Deep concentration at work


St. Valentine's Day Massacre costume


Nose piercing


Cooking burn


First introduction to Yogurtland during LA visit


Holding baby parakeet back in KC


New moccasins after Oklahoma trip


Funny face with Alicia


Holding grown parakeet


Me going sans makeup


Cook books arrived on my birthday at work


Had my hair cut off


Hotel in Los Angeles after long trip


First day of ministry


Pumpkin carving


Kaiya watching


Hair trimmed in LA


Thanksgiving thumb print card


First attempt to use round brush with short hair


Hanging out with Kaiya


Trying to win a mixer with Joythebaker's blog


Arrival to Kansas, riding in mom's bus


Churning butter


Knitting for a Christmas gift



First picture of 2011!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope this year brings you blessings and happiness!

PS This was my last post of 2010 and the first of 2011.

No comments: